New Style Rule Bilge Pump 800 GPH 12 volt Model 20DA
Next generation compact, high capacity 800GPH submersible electric bilge pumps. Totally submersible bilge pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base. These bilge pumps are extremely efﬁcient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to ﬁt into the smallest available space. NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule ﬂoat switch to operate automatically. Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output ﬂow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models. This listing is for the 12 Volt Version. 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 800 US gallons per hour – 50 litres per minute
- Higher ﬂow – optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact – 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.7 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4″) hose. 1 x straight port provided
We no longer have any of the old version. We also have access to the following: SP856 Replacement strainer base Suits new 800 & 1100 GPH pumps SP843 Straight threaded port suits 20mm (3/4”) hose (as supplied witth pump) SP844 90 degree threaded port suits 20mmm (3/4”) hose SP845 Straight threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose SP846 90 degree threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose SP852 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4”) SP853 Replacement check valve 25mm (1”) If you require automatic bilge pumps please refer to the Rule Mate range of bilge pumps. The Rule 800 Gallons per Hour bilge pump is an excellent pump for vessels up to approx 7 metres (23 foot). Handling up to approx 3000 litres per hour. We have many customers that buy this pump when updating an older pump as it cost effective unit, with great new features including the Thermal burnout and ability to run dry. This is very popular with Jetski owners that have a bilge configured to constantly run when the Jet ski is in operation.