Rule Bilge Pump 800 GPH – 12 volt Model 20DA – New Style
Next generation compact, high capacity 800GPH submersible electric bilge pumps.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efﬁcient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to ﬁt into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule ﬂoat switch to operate automatically.
Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output ﬂow of the pump.
Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models. This listing is for the 12 Volt Version.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 800 US gallons per hour – 50 litres per minute
- Higher ﬂow – optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact – 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.7 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4″) hose. 1 x straight port provided
We no longer have any of the old version.
We also have access to the following:
SP856 Replacement strainer base Suits new 800 &1100 GPH pumps
SP843 Straight threaded port suits 20mm (3/4”) hose (as supplied witth pump)
SP844 90 degree threaded port suits 20mmm (3/4”) hose
SP845 Straight threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose
SP846 90 degree threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose
SP852 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4”)
SP853 Replacement check valve 25mm (1”)