We carry the full range of Trudesign at competitive prices and are currently updating the website – please call us if you cant see the part you need. 07 3039 3100. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TruDesign – Leaders in marine composite fittings. The cutting-edge of design and manufacture of composite marine fittings. Our broad range of innovative, New Zealand made products comply to the toughest global certification authorities, conforming to rigid ISO and ABYC Marine Standards.
Our highly experienced team of designers, engineers, toolmakers and quality assurance experts continue to add and improve new innovative products year on year. Thanks to more than 40 years’ experience designing, tooling and manufacturing complex injection molded engineering plastics, we have developed a great range of sophisticated products to meet the safety demands of the modern boating industry. TruDesign aim to deliver quality products consistently and quickly, and are supported by our global distribution network. We offer exceptional technical support through modern communications systems – this approach to problem solving means TruDesign are quickly able to offer helpful advice and solutions for our growing customer base. We thank our customers for their continued support and feedback and we look forward to providing future innovative marine product solutions.
For many years, bronze has been the material of choice for use in underwater marine applications such as thru-hull fittings and seacocks. It outperformed many other metals and alloys and has stood the test of time. Until now.
Modern vessels are being built fitted with an ever-increasing amount of
onboard electronics. This in turn has increased the likelihood of stray
electrical currents leaking out into the surrounding ocean via conductive
metallic fittings. When this takes place, an electrochemical reaction occurs in the metal leading to corrosion and ultimately failure of the part. In a marina scenario where berths are close to one another the risk increases, and even more so when any of the vessels connect to mains shore-power. Stray currents travel to and from one boat’s metallic fittings, through a conductor (the salt water), and into another vessel’s metallic fittings causing electrolysis to occur in both. These factors combined with the uncertainty of not knowing what you’re buying is impurity-free real bronze, as opposed to brass or DZR brass, make using metallic fittings hazardous and a thing of the past.
TruDesign’s composite materials are:
• Developed specifically for harsh marine environments
• Comply to International Marine Standards by globally recognised
• Stronger, Lighter, Tougher and more Chemically Resistant than metals
• Immune to electrochemical and galvanic corrosion
• UV safe and won’t discolour or become brittle from the sun like inferior plastic products can
• Designed to last life time of vessel
• Designed and manufactured in New Zealand under ISO 9001 management systems
• The trusted choice in quality marine plumbing fittings
• Our high quality, innovative composite products make boating safer. Choose TruDesign and relieve the headaches associated with corrosion