New Style Rule Bilge Pump 360 GPH 12 Volt Model 24DA
Rule Bilge Pump 360 GPH – 12volt – Model 24DA- New Style
Next generation compact submersible 360 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efﬁcient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to ﬁt into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule ﬂoat switch to operate automatically.
Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output ﬂow of the pump.
Available in 12 volt only.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 360 US gallons per hour – 23 litres per minute @12v
- Higher ﬂow – optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact – 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- A 2.1 amp draw @ 12v DC
- A Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4″) hose. 1 x straight port provided.