MARINE WATER SEPERATOR FUEL FILTER Only Mercury 35-60494-1 & 35-809101 Racor S3213 & S3220
• 10 micron filter media, Suitable for fuel petrol and 2 stroke, not suitable for diesel.
• Viton O-ring seal included.
PART NO. 37314
Pack Qty: 1
Motors: Racor® / Mercury®
Thread Type / Size: 11/16″ 16 TPI
Interchangeable With: Racor® S3213, S3220 / Mercury® 35-809101 / Mercury® 35-60494-1
Note: Interchangeable with:
RACOR S3213, S3220
- UNIVERSAL FUEL FILTER WATER SEPERATOR SYSTEM
- TOP OF THE RANGE GERMAN QUALITY UNIT
- What makes it so good you ask? The o-ring does not compress and allow the filter to touch the housing, which then creates a leak. The O-rings are excellent quality.
- VITON SEALS are great quality- best on the market
- 10 MICRON GERMAN FILTER MEDIA
- Thread Type / Size: Mercury Thread 11/16″ 16 T.P.I
Draining of water or replacement of element is determined by contamination level of fuel. Inspect the collection bowl for water daily and service as necessary. Replace element at least once a year or when a decrease of power is noticed.
To Drain Water
1. Loosen self-venting drain plug to drain water from bowl into a container.
2. Tighten drain.
3. Use primer bulb to fill filter with fuel.
4. Start engine and check ensure there are no leaks.
To Replace Element
1. Loosen self-venting drain plug and drain the element into a container.
2. Remove filter element from mounting bracket with bowl connected.
3. Remove bowl from filter element and clean o-ring gland on bowl. BOWL IS REUSABLE * DO NOT DISCARD.
4. Lubricate o-ring with oil or grease and install on bowl.
5. Install bowl onto new element, tighten by hand.
6. Lubricate filter top seal with oil or grease.
7. Fill filter/bowl assemble with clean fuel and attach onto mounting bracket, tighten by hand.
8. Start engine and check to ensure there are no leaks.