MARINE WATER SEPERATOR FUEL FILTER Only Mercury 35-60494-1 & 35-809101 Racor S3213 & S3220
• 10 micron filter media, Suitable for fuel petrol and 2 stroke, not suitable for diesel. • Viton O-ring seal included. PART NO. 37314 Pack Qty: 1 Motors: Racor® / Mercury® Thread Type / Size: 11/16″ 16 TPI Interchangeable With: Racor® S3213, S3220 / Mercury® 35-809101 / Mercury® 35-60494-1 Note: Interchangeable with: RACOR S3213, S3220 MERC 35-809101
- UNIVERSAL FUEL FILTER WATER SEPERATOR SYSTEM
- TOP OF THE RANGE GERMAN QUALITY UNIT
- What makes it so good you ask? The o-ring does not compress and allow the filter to touch the housing, which then creates a leak. The O-rings are excellent quality.
- VITON SEALS are great quality- best on the market
- 10 MICRON GERMAN FILTER MEDIA
- Thread Type / Size: Mercury Thread 11/16″ 16 T.P.I
INSTRUCTIONS: Draining of water or replacement of element is determined by contamination level of fuel. Inspect the collection bowl for water daily and service as necessary. Replace element at least once a year or when a decrease of power is noticed. To Drain Water 1. Loosen self-venting drain plug to drain water from bowl into a container. 2. Tighten drain. 3. Use primer bulb to fill filter with fuel. 4. Start engine and check ensure there are no leaks. To Replace Element 1. Loosen self-venting drain plug and drain the element into a container. 2. Remove filter element from mounting bracket with bowl connected. 3. Remove bowl from filter element and clean o-ring gland on bowl. BOWL IS REUSABLE * DO NOT DISCARD. 4. Lubricate o-ring with oil or grease and install on bowl. 5. Install bowl onto new element, tighten by hand. 6. Lubricate filter top seal with oil or grease. 7. Fill filter/bowl assemble with clean fuel and attach onto mounting bracket, tighten by hand. 8. Start engine and check to ensure there are no leaks.