Johnson Bilge Pump
L-Series L2200 Bilge Pump – 12V DC 32-2200-01
A high performance, heavy duty bilge pump that is designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. L2200 bilge pump motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, the impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Removable check valve included
- Automatic operation with optional float switch
- Made in the USA
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V) 120 L/min – 1900 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V) 130 L/min – 2060 GPH
- Amperage: 7.5 Amp
- Fuse size: 12 Amp
- Outlet Size: 1 1/8″
The L1600 – L4000 may also be manually operated via the bilge control panel
Note: Submersible bilge pumps are not self-priming and must be installed in the deepest part of the bilge.
Johnson L2200 Bilge Pump.