Johnson Bilge Pump
L-Series L750 – 12V DC 32-1750-01
This pump series consists of four different sizes. The basic version can be combined with either an automatic switch AS888, an electronic float switch or the new ULTIMA switch for automatic operation.
L750 Bilge pump incorporate some of the most advanced features in the industry, features developed from service in a wide variety of uses including racing, cruising, sport fishing and demanding commercial duties.
The Cartridge pumps may be manually operated via the bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Automatic operation with optional float switch
- Made in the USA
- Capacity 0.90 m head (13.6 V) 60 L/min – 952 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V) 73 L/min – 1150 GPH
- Amperage: 3 Amp
- Fuse size: 5 Amp
- Outlet Size: 1 1/8″
Note: Submersible bilge pumps are not self-priming and must be installed in the deepest part of the bilge.