New Style Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH 12 volt RWB801 Model 25DA
Next generation compact submersible 500 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fi t into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 500 US gallons per hour – 31 litres per minute
- Higher flow – optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model.
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact – 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- 0.8 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4″) hose.
- 1 x straight port provided.
SP855 Replacement strainer base Suits new 360 & 500 GPH pumps
SP840 Straight threaded port suits 20mm (3/4”) hose (as supplied witth pump)
SP841 90 degree threaded port suits 20mmm (3/4”) hose
SP842 Straight threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose
SP851 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4”)