New Style Rule Bilge Pump 1100 GPH 12 volt Model 27DA
Next generation compact, high capacity 1100GPH submersible electric bilge pumps. Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base. These pumps are extremely efﬁcient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to ﬁt into the smallest available space. NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule ﬂoat switch to operate automatically. Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output ﬂow of the pump.
- Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 1100 US gallons per hour – 69 litres per minute – 4140 LPH
- Higher ﬂow – optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- No Burn Out when run dry.
- Compact – 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.9 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Straight threaded hose outlets for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose
RWB805 12 volt 1100 GPH 3.7 amp. Rule Model 27DA RWB806 24 volt 1100 GPH 1.9 amp. Rule Model 27DA-24 Rule Bilge Pump 1100 Spare parts available: SP856 Replacement strainer base Suits new 800 &1100 GPH pumps. SP845 Straight threaded port suits 25mm (1”) hose. SP846 90 degree threaded port 25mm (1”). SP847 Straight threaded port 28mm (1 1/8”). SP848 90 degree threaded port 28mm (1 1/8”) hose. SP853 Replacement check valve 25mm (1”) SP854 Replacement check valve 28mm (1 1/8”)