New Style Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH 12 volt Model 25DA
New Style Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH 12 volt RWB801 Model 25DA
Next generation compact submersible 500 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft. Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base. This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space. NON-Automatic pump – requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Please note – using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump – 500 US gallons per hour – 31 litres per minute
- Higher flow – optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model.
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature – to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention – now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note – using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port – gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- No Burn Out when run dry.
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact – 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth – not including discharge
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v DC.
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4″) hose.
- 1 x straight port provided.
SP855 Replacement strainer base Suits new 360 & 500 GPH pumps SP840 Straight threaded port suits 20mm (3/4”) hose (as supplied witth pump) SP841 90 degree threaded port suits 20mmm (3/4”) hose SP842 Straight threaded port suits 25mmm (1”) hose SP851 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4”)