Supersub Family- Narrow, low profile bilge pump fits deep down in small/ awkward bilge spaces where other pumps won’t fit
•Low narrow design for confined bilge spaces only 54mm
•Easy installation – outlet and pump body rotate to suit your installation – vertical or horizontal
•High performance – Flow up to 1100 US gals per hour
•Efficient operation – Very low power consumption
•Easy to clean- snap fit assembly
•Low profile strainer – Leaves the bilge almost dry
•Removable strainer for easy cleaning
•131658/131660 features 25/28mm stepped hose connector
Whale Supersub Bilge Pump – 66l/m / 1050gph Open Flow
Outlet Dia.: 25/28mm
Power: 12v / 4.3amps
Mount Screws Gauge: 4mm r/h
3 year warranty
N.B Output specifications are in US gallons per hour open flow.
As with all submersible electric’s, attention is needed during installation to ensure that wiring connections remain above water level.
All Supersub models, Supersub 500, 650 and 1100 and Supersub Smart 650 and 1100 are uniquely designed, specifically for fast and efficient removal of bilge water from leisure craft. The Supersub range fits into narrow and low spaces that other bilge pumps cannot reach. SS5012, SS5022, SS1012 AND SS1024 ARE NOT AUTOMATIC PUMPS. Supersub Smart 650 and 1100 are automatic. The pump will sense the presence of water and will switch on the pump, turning it off again when the water level has dropped. The switching is solid state hence there are no moving parts. The Supersub Smart models allow waves of water to pass over, without turning the pump on every time, as it has a built in time delay.
LV1219 Non-Return Valve (recommended for SS5012 models) .
BE9003 / BE9006 Automatic, water activated, electronic switch (For use with SS5012, SS5022, SS1012 and SS1024 models).
BE9002 Automatic, water activated, floatswitch.
SF5131 3/4” Skin fitting (SS5012, SS5022 and SS5212 models)
SF5204 1” Skin Fitting (SS1012, SS1024, SS1212 and SS1224 models)
• The Supersub and Supersub Smart range of products are designed to pump normal bilge water. Output capacity depends on installation and operating conditions. If this product is intended to be used for any other purpose or with any other liquid, it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the pump is suitable for the application and, in particular, that the materials are fully compatible with the liquids to be used.
• This product must only be used in the bilges of leisure craft. If this product is to be used as the sole and/or primary bilge pump, the Supersub 500/650/1100 and Supersub Smart 650/1100 pumps should only be used in boats up to 24m (78.8 ft).
• The bilge water should only be evacuated through a correctly installed skin fitting above the water line of the boat.
Whale® is a well-known brand with a reputation built on decades of high quality design expertise. Today, Whale® supply the marine, caravan/motorhome, shower drainage and industrial markets around the world with innovative freshwater, bilge and waste pumps and water and space heating systems.
Awards and Accreditations
• PBO tester’s choice*
• CE certified Approvals and Standards
• Conforms to ISO 8849 and ISO 15083
• Ignition protected per ABYC and USCG standards.
• EMC compliant. NMMA type accepted