Whale Compac 50 Manual Bilge Pump BP0350
The Compac 50 bilge pump is designed specifically for low-profile installations where space is limited. Quick and easy to fit and offers a wide variety of possible installation configurations. Suitable for saltwater, bilge water and even diesel.
- Mounting hole positions are square – giving a choice of pump stroke directions relative to the position of the deckplate.
- Inlet and outlet mount bases are set at 45º relative to the pump body and have a square base that can be rotated, giving four possible hose directions on each side.
- The pump body can be rotated to accommodate different hose direction requirements.
- Supplied complete with deck plate.
- Constructed from stainless steel, glass-reinforced polypropylene, acetal copolymer, nylon, PBDT, nitrile and EPDM rubber.
- Glass-filled polypropylene body, stainless steel handle & fastenings, and nitrile rubber diaphragm & valves make for an extra lightweight 1kg pump.
- There are four possible hose directions on both the inlet and outlet and the body can be rotated to allow an infinite choice of flow directions relative to the handle position.
- Henderson Whale Compac 50 Bilge Pump – Manual Capacity – 43 litres per minute / 9.5 gallons per minute
- Max Lift – 3 metres Max Head – 4 metres
- Hose Size – 25 mm
- Mount Screws – 6 c/s 45
- Strokes per Minute 32 litres.
131230 Service kit – nitrile
131231 Deck plate kit
131232 Spare removable handle
131236 Ring clamping kit
The Compac 50 bilge pump is also extensively used in portable toilets.
Awards and accreditations ISO150831- Suitable as a primary bilge pump on boats up to 12 m (40ft) in accordance with ISO150831
Whale is a leading manufacturer of electric submersible and manual bilge pumps that are manufactured to the highest standard. Whale manufacture bilge pumps to suit vessels of all sizes from small runabouts to large yachts and cruisers. They are available in manual. automatic or non-automatic versions. Boat Hut has access to the entire Whale range and if it does not appear on our website then please feel free to give us a call to provide you a competitive quote. Alternatively we can assist in finding the bilge pump to suit your needs.