Relaxn Outboard Tilt/Trim Motor Support – Red
The Relaxn Outboard Tilt/Trim Lock has been made with Polyurethane, Shore Hardness 70A to ensure a long life and superior support for your outboard. The Relaxn Tilt/Trim Lock is UV resistant and have been tested to ensure longevity.
The Relaxn Outboard Tilt/Trim Lock is designed to fit a single ram tilt/trim motor of your outboard when towing on the road. It prevents the motor from returning to the down position where you could easily damage the skeg if it contacts the ground.
Further it provides support to the tilt motor to reduce damage to this assembly caused by prolonged use on uneven roads. The Tilt/Trim Lock is super easy to use whereby you tilt the engine up, then clip the Tilt/Trim Lock over the ram which locks in place, then trim the motor down to rest on the lock. If the Tilt/Trim Lock is too long for your application simply cut using a saw to the desired length.
- Designed for single ram tilt systems.
- Compatible with all leading brands.
- Helps protect your outboard when your boat is on the trailer.
- Minimises strain on the transom.
- Simple and quick to install and remove.
- Locks around the shaft.
- Moulded from polyuresthane, shore hardness 70A.
Piece Of Mind While Towing