SPX Johnson Heavy Duty Bronze Impeller Pump F6B-9 10-24946-01
A range of multi-purpose bronze pumps. Compact design, raw water resistant pumps at an attractive price – with the renowned SPX’s Johnson Pump marine brand quality. These pumps are designed for a number of applications on board. With excellent self-priming capability, these pumps are ideal as cooling water pumps for marine engines, bilge pumps, deckwash pumps, freshwater pumps, fuel transfer pumps and other applications. Also ideally suited on shore to empty septic tanks, to flush clean and to fill water tanks.
Crankshaft style cooling pump featured on Indmar, Marine Power, Volvo, PCM engines. 15% more flow. Industry standard.
- Pump body: Bronze
- Shaft: Stainless steel. The shaft is mounted with permanently lubricated double ball bearings
- Seal: Mechanical seal
- Cam: Full or reduced
- Connection: 3/4 ” BSP
- Crank Shaft Pulley Mounted Pump
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
- For general raw or fresh water applications, the standard long-lasting neoprene rubber impeller is used. All flexible impeller pumps is that they cannot be permitted to run dry for more than 30 seconds. Both the impeller and the seals depend upon the water for lubrication and will soon fail if run dry.
- Wear parts are easily replaceable
- Service kits are available for all standard models.
CRANK SHAFT PULLEY MOUNTED
These pumps are designed for direct installation on the engine crank shaft pulley. Max. revs. 5.000 per minute. To prevent the pump from rotating, a torque bracket from the fastening point on the pump body to a suitable point on the engine has to be used.
Impeller: 09-812B-1 Connection: 3/4" BSP Length: 124mm Width: 106mm Height: 46mm Weight: 1.5kg Drive Shaft: 5/8"