Rule-Mate Automatic Bilge Pump 1100 GPH – 24 volt
Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule’s exclusive “Spongeability” feature. New innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in a single housing. The unique Rule “Spongeability” feature leaves the bilge the driest ever – when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until water is pumped out. reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimising bilge odour. When the float switch drops and the pump senses no load against the impeller, the shut off phase begins. At that point the pump will run an additional 15 seconds allowing the pump to take the bilge water level down by an additional 10mm. Pump check feature – simply touch the pump check button and hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump.
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems.
- Bilge water sensor and pump in a common housing.
- No cycling – 2 second delayed action – eliminating any false starts
- No battery drain other that when pump is in use.
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris.
- Threaded ports for easy installation. Straight and 90 deg included.
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation.
- A 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule switch panel or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Single touch test button feature.
- Available in three different capacities 500 gph, 750 gph, 1100 gallons per hour.
Rule-Mate 1100 Automatic Bilge Pump – 24 volt
- Capacity: 1100 GPH – 69 Litres per minute
- Voltage: 24 Volts – 2.0 amp draw
- Size: 150 (L) x 115 (H) x 80(W) mm
- Hose ID: 1 1/8″
- Hose outlet: suits 28mm hose
3 Limited Warranty Rule Mate Instruction Manual (PDF)
Not for use in rainwater tanks or basements. Pumping silty water will ruin the pump and voids warranty
No Float Switch Required. The Rule Mate series of Bilge pumps feature a solid state water sensing technology that eliminates the need for a separate float switch. When water enters the bilge and reaches a certain height 70mm (2 3/4″) a sensor turns the pump on. After the water is pumped out, another sensor shuts the pump off. The sensor’s unique “field effect” technology is eco-friendly because they only sense the dielectric constant of water. In the event of an on-board oil spill, straight motor oil that enters the bilge will not turn the pump on. Please note, that not an oil overspill system or a safety measure device. The result is the most technically advanced and ecofriendly bilge pump available in the marketplace. It’s part of Rule’s continuing commitment to preserving our navigable waterways. Rule has been building bilge pumps for 40 years. The pumps are preferred by yachtsmen and commercial fishermen the world over.