Rule-A-Matic Float Switch
Rule automatic Float Switches are the world’s largest selling marine float switches. They are designed to automatically activate your Non-Automatic bilge pump when water is present. They are simple, non-mercury, environmentally responsible snap switches which have been tested to over 1 million cycles. All are ignition protected, ultrasonically welded and sealed, to give reliable, trouble-free service. The wiring is blocked to keep out moisture and exits the top of the switch to keep them high and dry. Different models are available to suit various pump amperage loads. No battery drain and no exposed metal to corrode.
This non-mercury automatic float switch has set the standard for the marine industry for years.
It has improved blocked wiring for greater durability and water resistance which has again raised the standard.
- Removable snap-on base for easy fitting, servicing and cleaning.
- It is suitable for any brand of submersible bilge pump.
- 12 Volt – 24v – 32 volt with a maximum draw of 14 amp.
- It suits all Rule DC non-automatic pumps except the 3700 & 4000GPH 12 Volt pumps.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Base footprint: 66 x 45mm.
- 127mm length x 45mm width.