Oval Shaped Vented Fuel Deck Filler – Straight Black
Available in white or black cap in straight or angled configuration. Hinged cap with push-button opening and closing mechanism. ISO gasoline symbol stamped into both the cap and the interior surface of the deck fill. 115 x 70mm base size
- OVAL Black Cap with Breather Tail
- Attwood’s new plastic vented deck fills incorporate an industry first patent-pending waterproof screen that eliminates the possibility of water entering a boat’s fuel system, while also allowing your boat’s engine to breath freely.
- These new deck ills exceed the ISO 21487 standard for minimum required venting area and meet all ABYC and US Coat Guard safety standards for marine fuel systems.
- Attwood’s unique design includes an integral tank vent with flame arrestor and anti-surge technology.
- CE certified to ISO 21487 enabling sales world wide.
- Integrated patent-pending waterproof screen eliminates the possibility of water entering your boat’s fuel system
- Attwood’s unique design includes an integral tank vent with flame arrestor and anti-surge technology, preventing fuel from escaping into the environment
- Engineered body designed for extreme strength
- Stainless Steel beaded chain to prevent loss of round Gasoline, Diesel and Water caps
- Deck plate key is included
- Fits standard 38mm or 11/2″ fuel fill hose and 16mm 5/8″ vent hose
- Base size is 115mm x 70mm