Rear Mount Helm 3.0
Nothing gets you closer to power steering. The SeaStar Helm Pump is an axial piston pump specifically designed for manual steering. Every load bearing point within the helm pump runs on either a roller or ball bearing race for super low friction smooth positive steering. It has a built in lock valve to prevent the steering load from feeding back to the driver. The lock valve will not allow the rudder or drive unit to move until you apply load by turning the steering wheel. The lock valve section of the helm also includes a relief valve. This relief valve provides over pressure protection for mechanical components hydraulic hoses and fittings.
- Behind dash mounting configuration
- Available in two capacities
- Maximum steering wheel diameter is 660mm
- Remote fill point included
- Complete with 2 elbow fittings 2 nuts and olives
Relief valve setting 70 BAR 1000 PSI