NFB Safe-T II Steering Kit 4.57m (15FT)
No FeedBack Steering for Outboards Steering loads exist in all outboard powered boats.
These steering loads are actually turning energy from your engine’s propeller. NFB steering locks out the prop feedback load which causes hard to handle steering. With NFB the wheel doesn’t turn until you turn it.
Latest generation No FeedBack technology. This smooth 3.0 turn system is rated for all outboards to V4. Boats travelling over 40 knots, or when engine flutter is apparent should use NFB 4,2 twin cable.
Steering wheels ordered separately
- Patented No FeedBack Steering mechanism
- Quick response of 3 turns lock-to-lock
- Minimal clutch free play
- Standard 3/4″ round tapered steering shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Fast, easy installation
- Quick Connect (QC) cable
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Made, designed and assembled in the USA
1 x 280250 helm
1 x 280150 90 bezel
1 x 2811xx cable N B Last two digits denote cable length in feet