Whale Gulper Toilet Pump 12 Volt BP2552B
Large capacity heavy duty black waste pump. The large inlet/outlet and free flow valve design allows the pumping of unmacerated toilet waste. Tails suit 38mm hose.
Since 1995, Whale Gulper led the way in non-clog pumps. All Gulpers incoroprate a series of valves through which the waste passes. No filters to clog, and no risk of motor burn out, just reliable performance when you really need it.
The Gulper Toilet Pump is designed to manage unmacerated toilet waste, and is ideal for holding tanks and vacuum systems.
- Pumps unmacerated toilet waste
- Runs dry without damage
- Up to 18 ltrs (4.75 US gal) per minute
- Virtually unblockable
- Rotatable inlet and outlet- allows you to install in awkward locations
- Self priming up to 3 m (9.8 ft)-mount the pump in the most convenient part of boat
- Pumps a mixture of air and waste
- Easy to maintain
- Large single diaphragm
Ideal for use in conjunction with Whale’s robust and durable Diverter Valve 1 ½” ports – DV5606
Gulper Toilet Pump – 12V / 5amp
Hose Size: 4mm r/h
Length: 287mm Width: 360mm Height: 117mm Hose Size: 4mm r/h