Seastar Jack Plate Hydraulic 8″ Set Back Standard
The SeaStar™ Jackplate is one of the sleekest and most durable engine Jackplates available. This
essential performance accessory allows for higher speed, gains in fuel economy and the ability to
run in shallow water. The all new SeaStar™ Jackplate features sleek, bold styling that is redefining
the look for Jackplates. Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch setbacks, it also has a new, high-speed,
hydraulic actuator that lifts engines in 8.5 seconds. The SeaStar™ Jackplate is rated for 300HP
engines, and it is designed to maximise engine tilt when used with SeaStar™ steering cylinders.
• Sleek, bold styling – redefining the look for Jackplates
• Aesthetically matched to SeaStar™ steering cylinders
• Rapid hydraulic response in 8.5 seconds with 5.8″ of travel
• High output integrated actuator to lift and lower engines in all conditions
• Rated for up to 300HP engines
• Environmentally sealed non-contact SmartStick position sensor
kit available for precise height information
• Compatible with Power-Pole and Talon anchor systems on all Setbacks.
Easy mounting with SeaStar™ Accessory Adapter kit.
• Complete rigid engine support at full thrust
• Easily moves engine at full thrust
• Designed to maximise engine tilt with SeaStar™ steering cylinders