BLA Oceantot Level 100 PFD – 15 – 25Kg
- Specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- This foam PFD Type 1 s features maximise the comfort and safety of small children.
- Hook and loop tabs at the side and quick release buckle at the shoulder enable the jacket to be fitted to the child with minimum discomfort.
- The large head supporting collar folds back to avoid restricting the child’s movement.
- The large foam front panel is contoured to the child s body shape and short to maximise comfort when sitting
- A wide V shaped neoprene crotch strap and side release buckle ensures a secure fit
- Neoprene side gussets with adjustable webbing strap provide flexibility as the child grows
- Approved to AS1512
- Life Jacket for a toddler, Infant, Child that weighs between 15 to 25kg
PFD Level 150 and 100 PFD Personal Flotation Device Level 150 is one that complies with the requirements of the Australian Standards approval code 4758 150. To comply with these standards the garment must be suitable for use in offshore applications and provide a high level of buoyancy maintaining the wearer in a safe floating position ie with the body inclined backwards from the vertical with the nose and mouth clear of the water. Although similar in functionality the Level 100 PFD is generally recommended for use in pleasure boats which may occasionally venture beyond sheltered waters or where the wearer may be at risk of sustaining injuries which may impede the wearer’s ability to swim. Some State Authorities require these jackets to be worn in certain situations or by determined age. Ensure to consult your State Authority for full details and requirements.