Pela Vacuum Oil Extractor 6.5 Litre PL-650
Extract or change engine oils, or lubricants in marine engines, motor vehicles, motor bikes, lawn mowers, as well as non lubricants such as water from fish tanks and bilges.
•Not suitable for use with gasoline or other highly flammable liquids.
• Hose attachments included
• Max Capacity – 6.5 Litres
• Insert the appropriate diameter extracting tube.
• Raise the handle to it’s highest limit and fully pump the handle up and down several times and the unit will automatically extract the liquid with the created vacuum.
• When the liquid being extracted flows into the unit, it will raise a built in float. When the float reaches the shut off valve the flow of liquid will automatically stop, even if the unit is still under vacuum.
•When finished, remove the main suction tube from the unit and empty liquid. Then press the relief valve button on top of the unit for approximately five seconds to release the vacuum.
Requires just 4 to 15 strokes in a row to create a powerful vacuum. The integrated container (6,5 litres) then neatly captures the oil preventing messy spills. The see-through, calibrated container lets the user know how much oil has been extracted. A built-in float switch automatically stops extraction as soon as capacity is reached. A pour spout facilitates emptying.
With the pump housed inside the container, the Big PELA-650 is a durable, maintenance free unit.
Height 63.5 CM
Diameter 16 CM