Mastervolt Mass Battery Charger 24V 25A DNV-GL
Mastervolt Battery Chargers PowerCharger ChargeMaster Mass – A long life for your battery
Do you want to charge your batteries safely, reliably and preferably quickly even when you are in a marina with poor shore power or a limited power supply?
Do you also value batteries that have a long lifespan while maintaining their capacity. Mastervolt offers you the best possible solution. The Mastervolt 3 step charging method ensures more power and a longer life for your batteries.
Our battery chargers integrate multiple functions charging your battery safely and completely even when they are depleted. Fast battery charging is guaranteed by the efficient use of the available shore or generator power all Mastervolt battery chargers have a power factor correction.
Mastervolt is Green by Heart
Mass battery chargers are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semiprofessional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary.
The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice.
With an MTBF of 180,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Mass Series Features
• Designed for the most difficult conditions
• Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing
• Coating of internal components prevents damage from dampness or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan
• Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices
• Suitable for every type of battery, also charges flat batteries
• Delivered as standard with temperature sensor
• Full power at temperatures of up to 113°F
• Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more
• Stable and ripple free 24V and 48V power supply, even without batteries
• The Current Control function prevents the breakdown of fuses
• Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers
• Connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945
• Certified by RRR, RS, DNV (24/25, 24/50, 24/75, 24/100 models) and Germanische Lloyd, Lloyd (24/75, 24/100 models)
• Type approval for application in safety zones A, B and C
Volt: 24 Amp: 25 Battery Outlet: 2