60mm x 2 ply – Per Metre
- Fabric reinforced rubber hose.
- Improved compounding allows this hose to be used in marine cooling and wet exhaust applications.
- Designed for short run use in engine water circulation heat exchangers heavy duty discharge lines and for short straight marine wet exhaust connections.
- The hose has a heavy wall construction reinforced with two or four ply of tough synthetic spiral cord
- Compounded to resist engine heat exhaust fumes ozone mild acids engine coolant and salt water
- Colour coded with a combination blue and green stripe for easy identification
- All sizes are SAE J2006 Type R1 compliant and have a 90 C 200 F continuous rating with a 120 C 250 F intermittent rating
- Because these hoses do not have wire support they may collapse or kink if used in lengths exceeding three times their inside diameter
- Available in sizes from 38 to 152mm inside diameter