Seastar Front mount cylinder – 115-130HP Honda HC5347
This pivoting cylinder from SeaStar offers the incredible steering ease and reliability that puts SeaStar cylinders way ahead of the competition. Throughout the steering arc there simply isn’ t anything that feels better to drive.
The Front Mount Cylinder will bolt up to virtually any outboard you’d want to put SeaStar hydraulic steering on. Integral bleeders and few components make installation a snap. Less moving parts and improved seals boost durability and reduce maintenance.
SeaStar took it s previous cylinder s outstanding design to the next level improving seals bearings fittings and corrosion protection
- 20 less effort at hard over than competitive systems
- Rigid tilt tube mount for no compromise performance
- Unique pivoting tiller connection allows full engine articulation with independent tilt and trim on twin engines Ultra corrosion resistant construction
- Painted components are anodised before coating for extra protection
- Small footprint fits virtually all splashwells
- Meets ABYC standards NmmA requirements
Volume 136.6cc 8.34cu.in balanced displacement
Bore 35mm 1.375 in
Stroke 203mm 8 in
Overall width 544mm 21 in
Shaft Diameter 19mm .75in
Applications up to 300HP maximum single engine. Please refer to Seastar website for full specifications / limitations.