Lewmar Blocks – Racing Single + Becket 155mm
Designed and manufactured utilising monocoque construction techniques to produce a quality block range with a high strength to low weight ratio, in sizes ranging from 60mm to 155mm.
Radiused alloy cheeks with flush fixings provide extreme durability, while the composite sheaves feature Delrin side thrust balls to reduce friction under load. For high load blocks of 80mm and above Torlon rollers are employed to further reduce rolling friction. For additional strength and wear resistance ratchet blocks feature alloy ratchet sheaves and recessed ratchet levers on both sides.
The three position shackle post provides a range of fixing options, while a web attachment model offers extremely high strength to weight ratio, ideal for runner, halyard or mainsheet applications. The Racing range also includes stand-up and foot blocks to suit most vessel applications.
• Monocoque construction provides high strength and low weight
• Radiused snag free edges reduce friction
• Delrin side thrust balls plus Torlon rollers (80mm high load and above)
• Minimum weight and high performance
• Wide range of sheave sizes and combinations
• 60, 80, 105, 130 and 155mm sheave diameters
Sheave Dia. (mm): 155 Rope (mm): 14-18 MWL (kg): 7500 BL (kg): 15000 Shackle Pin Dia. (mm): 14