BEP Heavy Duty Four Position Battery Switch 350 Amp – BEP 721
The 721 heavy duty selector switch provides four possible operation settings, Off, Battery 1, Both and Battery 2 giving the choice of charging a selected battery or isolating current draw to a single battery. The switch can be recess mounted in a 85mm hole or surface mounted. Screw holes 5mm roundhead. Removable rear cover insulates the rear terminals against short circuit and removable side plates provide access for heavy duty battery cables. Please note this system will not protect electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
• Continuous rating: 350 amps DC between common and B1 or B2 500 amps DC between common and B1 and B2
• Intermittent rating: 500 amps DC
• Cranking rating: 1500 amps DC for 10 seconds
• Voltage rating: 48 volts DC maximum
• Terminal stud size: 3 x 10mm
Overall Size: 102mm x 89.4mm Height: 90mm