Attwood Bilge Blower – Turbo 4000 In-line 100mm 12 Volt Model 1749EC
OEM Version – no retail packaging- product will be bubble wrapped.
Up to 25% more efficient than conventional in-line blowers. Motor draws fewer amps, with less strain resulting in improved reliability. The worlds first water resistant blower design with durability proven in rigorous moisture tests. ABYC-H2, IS09097 certified, NMMA approved. White ABS plastic housing. Intermittent use only.
Attwood’s new and improved Turbo 4000 Series II sets the standard for in-line blower performance. Utilizing advanced fan blade design techniques, Attwood has developed a blower system that matches air flow of existing in-line blowers at a significantly reduced noise level. The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such a low power input in a compact size.
Patented in-line design – provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. All are CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads.
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/ clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
- 3 Year Warranty
If you are looking for other 100mm Blower options please try these listings:
Power(V): 12 Power(Amp): 2.5 Intake(lpm): 3540 Intake(mm): 100 Length(mm): 126 Width(mm): 151 Height(mm): 115