We offer the following forms of delivery:
- Pickup from our premises at Acacia Ridge – by prior arrangement
- Australia Post – Australia and New Zealand.
- Freight companies – for larger items
If we have the item in stock locally we can have the item available for dispatch the same day. All goods must be paid for before dispatch / collection.
For items not in stock please allow at least 3 working days for delivery from receipt of your order. This period may be extended if we need to acquire additional stock from suppliers. The period on extension will rely on where the item is being sourced. We will confirm with you at the time of ordering the expected time receiving the goods. We will contact you if anything arises that will change the original timeframe outlined.
The prices and delivery charges on this site are current at time of display however Boat Hut reserves the right to change any prices at any point before we accept an order from you. We will confirm all costs/prices when taking your order.
If the delivery is by a courier – the goods must be signed for, products will not be left at an unattended address. Goods will then be redirected to the nearest courier depot and a card will be left at the address. This process may occur an additional fee from the courier company and this becomes your responsibility to collect and pay if required. Post office boxes cannot be used as a courier drop off address.
For international orders, we stock products approved for sale in Australia. If there is no postage option provided then this product may not be available in your country or region. Please refer to the Boat Hut team before proceeding with the order.
You agree that;
- The person receiving the products is authorized by you to do so.
- You will comply with all relevant laws for use of this site and placement of orders
- You will notify Boat Hut if there has been any unauthorized use of your account or breach relating to this web site.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with your access to this site.
- You are responsible and liable for anyone using your login and password to order products on this site and agree to pay for them.
You agree NOT to;
- Make fraudulent/fake purchases or requests on this web site.
- Use any other person’s details without their permission or impersonate anyone when using this site.
- Hack or tamper with the operation of this web site.
- Transmit any viruses or malicious codes to this web site.
- Remove any copyright or trade marks from the content of this web site
- Reformat any part of this web site
- Create false accounts.
- Use the web site in any other way than mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Boat Hut accepts liability for all legal guarantees and warranties expressed or implied to the transactions under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other legislation (such as the fair trading acts in each state and territory).
Where we are permitted by law we will;
- For the case of goods, replace the goods, supply equivalent goods, repair the goods, pay you for the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring the equivalent goods or pay you for the cost of the goods to be repaired.
- We do not warrant or represent the suitability of the site or a product for any purpose and we will not be liable for any loss of profits or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind arising from this site or any product from this site.