Seastar Front Mount Pro Steering Kit – 16ft hoses
Performance: This pivoting cylinder from SeaStar® offers the incredible steering ease and reliability that
puts SeaStar® cylinders way ahead of the competition. Throughout the steering arc there simply isn’t anything that feels better to drive!
Simplicity: Integral bleeders and few components make
installation a snap. Less moving parts and improved seals boost
durability and reduce maintenance.
Reliability: SeaStar® took it’s previous cylinder’s outstanding
design to the next level, improving seals, bearings, fittings and
• 20% less effort at hard-over than competitive systems
• Rigid tilt tube mount for no-compromise performance
• Unique pivoting tiller connection allows full engine
articulation with independent tilt and trim on twin engines
• Ultra corrosion resistant construction. Painted components
are anodised before coating for extra protection
• Small footprint fits virtually all splashwells
• Meets ABYC standards/NMMA requirements
Kevlar reinforced hoses for maximum longevity with minimal volumetric expansion.
The Seastar Front Mount steering cylinder is available as a seperate component or to simplify purchasing we offer a single engine basic complete system.
A basic single engine kit includes the following
- 1 x 291003 Front Mount cylinder
- 1 x 291540 Pro Front Mount Helm
- 3 x 291902 SeaStar Hydraulic Oil
- 2 x 2931xx SeaStar Pro Hose
- The xx represents the length of the hose in feet 14 16 18 or 24